24TH EUROPEAN SYMPOSIUM ON ALGORITHMS - ESA 2016
AUGUST 22-24, AARHUS, DENMARK
Welcome to ESA 2016
The European Symposium on Algorithms (ESA) is one of the premier conferences on algorithms. The symposium covers research in all aspects of the design, analysis, engineering, and application of algorithms and data structures.
ESA 2016 has two tracks: the Design and Analysis Track (Track A) and the Engineering and Applications Track (Track B). ESA 2015 is organized in collaboration with the European Association for Theoretical Computer Science (EATCS) and is a part of ALGO 2016.
For travel information, as well as details on registration and accommodation, please refer to the ALGO 2016 website.
- ESA Track 1-2 Program - Monday.pdf
- ESA Track 1-2 Program - Tuesday.pdf
- ESA Track 1-2 Program - Wednesday.pdf
- Submission: April 21, 23:59 AoE, 2016
- Notification of acceptance: June 9, 2016
- Final version: June 22, 2016
- Symposium: August 22-24, 2016
By submitting a paper the authors acknowledge that in case of acceptance at least one of the authors must register at ALGO 2016 or ESA 2016, attend the conference, and present the paper.
Ola Svensson - EPFL, Switzerland
Guiseppe Italiano - University of Roma "Tor Vergata", Italy