Welcome to ALGO 2016
ALGO is an annual meeting combining the premier algorithmic conference European Symposium on Algorithms (ESA) and a number of other specialized conferences and workshops, all related to algorithms and their applications, making ALGO the major European event for researchers, students and practitioners in algorithms.
ALGO 2016 is held from 22 - 26 August 2016 in Aarhus, Denmark. The congress is hosted by Aarhus University and the National Research Foundation Center MADALGO affiliated with the Department of Computer Science, and is organized in coorperation with the European Association for Theoretical Computer Science (EATCS).
- ESA - European Symposium on Algorithms
- ALGOCLOUD - International Workshop on Algorithmic Aspects of Cloud Computing
- ATMOS - Workshop on Algorithmic Approaches for Transportation Modelling, Optimization and Systems
- ALGOSENSORS - Symposium on Algorithms and Experiments for Wireless Sensor Networks
- IPEC - International Symposium on Parameterized and Exact Computation
- WAOA - Workshop on Approximation and Online Algorithms
- WABI - Workshop on Algorithms in Bioinformatics
- MASSIVE - Workshop on Massive Data Algorithms
Schedule for the week (detailed program will follow):