14th to 16th May
Ethical and Behavioral Questions
The seminar aims to provide a forum for interdisciplinary discourse and information sharing between animal care staff, philosophers, animal scientists, students, and others interested in animal welfare studies.
The seminar topics will be thematically wide-ranging and include a variety of species as well as several aspects of human-animal interactions such as zoos, laboratories, agriculture, wild animals and pets.
- Professor Donald M. Broom – University of Cambridge, UK
- DVM Aage Kristian Olsen Alstrup PhD – Aarhus University, Denmark
- Dr. Mickey Gjerris – University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Dr. Lene Munksgaard – Aarhus University, Denmark
- Dr. Jes Harfeld – Aarhus University, Denmark
- Dr. des. Judith Benz-Schwarzburg – Vetmed Vienna / University of Vienna, Austria
- Sabrina Brando – AnimalConcepts, The Netherlands