Risk and Hope in Biomedicine and Public Health
August 25-26, 2015
- Health enhancement and perfectionism – between risk and hope.
- Hope. Based upon probabilities or possibilities of practice change.
- Hope and reproductive technologies.
- Health risk - personal or public issue
- Risk evaluations in Public Health. Statistical models, expert knowledge and lay perspectives
- User perspectives on hope and risk in biomedicine and health enhancement
- Isabelle Stengers (Université Libre de Bruxelles)
- Nikolas Rose (King's College London)
- Alfred Nordmann (Darmstadt)
- Marianne Boening (Twente)
- Philippa Levine (Austin, Texas)
- Ayo Wahlberg (University of Copenhagen)
- Emily Martin (not confirmed)
- Verner Møller (Aarhus University)
- Mads Rosendahl Thomsen (Aarhus University)
- Karin Christiansen (VIA University College)
- Uffe Juul Jensen (Aarhus University)