Kevin C. Ess
The Standing Committee ensures that the Mission and the Vision are implemented. The current members of the Standing Committee were elected by the ATP1A3disease General Assembly at the London 2016 Symposium. The Standing Committee operates permanently to ensure meetings are continuously held at the highest scientific quality.
Main tasks include:
- select the Organisers of each annual meeting;
- review and advising the Organisers(committee) on the meeting program, budget and organisation, according to the developed Guidelines.
- ensure that dedicated funds are gathered and passed from one annual host to the next;
- maintain and update a dedicated web site;
- collect, store and publish information on the meetings;
- communicate the outcomes of the meeting and promote and advertise the meeting and the cause of ATP1A3-related diseases community.
Find more information here: http://www.atp1a3disease.org/sc.html