Please notice that the structure of the ISfTE conference differs from other conferences in the way that the delegates are divided into groups in which the group members work together the entire week. During the paper group sessions the group members read, present and discuss the individual papers prepared for the conference.
Participants may send in their abstracts under the following suggested strands. Affiliation into paper groups at the conference will be based on accepted abstracts. Your abstracts must not exceed 500 words and must be submitted in Times-Roman font size 12 point.
1. Educational Psychology: Teaching, Learning Processes and Wellbeing
2. Educational Sociology: Educational Policy, Cultural and Social Issues
3. Educational Philosophy: Democracy and Moral Education
4. Educational Anthropology: Research methodology, Field research
5. Curriculum Development, and Educational Measurement & Evaluation
Deadline for abstract submission is 1 April 2017
Please submit abstracts here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrering for danske deltagere: send venligst mail til email@example.com