Registration fee to attend the 2nd Radiocarbon and Diet symposium see here.
- Ice breaker party on Tuesday 20 June 2017.
- Conference Dinner in Møntmestergården, Den Gamle By on Thursday 22 June 2017.
Oral presentations will be 20 minutes (15 min. presentation/ 5 questions).
The poster size should not exceed A0 (841 x 1189 mm).
The posters will be presented throughout the meeting duration
No printing services will be provided.
- The title field must only include the title of your abstract. The maximum characters allowed including spacing is 200 characters or 30 words.
- The maximum length for the abstract body is 3000 characters (including spaces, one figure or one table) or 630 words. Please use single spacing with no extra space between paragraphs. Do not leave blank lines. Use standard abbreviations. Place a special or unusual abbreviation in parenthesis after the full word the first time it appears. Write numbers as numerals rather than words. Avoid references.
- In the Abstract Submission Portal, please be aware that you will have to fill out your address etc. ("Update Contact Information") before you can submit an abstract.
- When you experience problems with the abstract portal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.