Please find all practical information by following the links at the bottom of this webpage (in the 'footer'), in particular:
Getting to Aarhus
Getting around in Aarhus - by bus
- Map of Aarhus with QMath14, hotels and bus locations
- Getting around in Aarhus - you should note that in Aarhus passengers enter through the back door and exit through the front. Every bus is equipped with a ticket machine and a validation machine at the back of the bus.
- You can buy a single ticket with cash (only) in the bus, in Midttrafik app or as a print out ticket
- You can also buy a single ticket in the ticket machine (rejsekort ticket machine) at one of Letbanen's stations. Here you can only pay with card – not with cash.
If you buy a single ticket to the train from DSB or Arriva, the ticket is also valid in Midttrafik’s buses and Letbanen.
- Be my babysitter - a private network of Aarhus-based nannies can be found at this Facebook page.
- Things to do in Aarhus (suggestions by CNN Travel)
- Note that there is more practical information at the bottom of this page (in the 'footer')